Incomplete information in the website Wiki for libvirt.org

Dear Web Marster from wiki.libvirt.org,

I tried to look for the libvirtd, the demon that is suppose to run under Linux/Unix environment,
but your site didn't show any information. Only a statement appeared:
"Create the page libvirtd "

Please, update your site or suggest any other weblink with the information.

In theory CygWin use your package, but the information is incomplete too, about this issue.

I send this mail to these both Email address by the information displayed in your wiki, about the contact address to solve this kind of problems.

By now, Google Service in my region is deprecated, so the information that the WebBrowser display is not the best.

I send this request from my Email of Graduated Student form the University domain.

Best Regards,
Mr. Peláez Uriel.
Mexico City