Libvirt Daemon Question

Hi

I’ve been googling this for a bit with no luck.  Is there a way of determining what mode an already running libvirt daemon is running in.(session or system)  From the docs it sounded like it was determined by what user started the daemon. But in a test node I set up, I have libvirtd running as root yet I can still connect to both the session and system qemus with virsh. And if I were to want libvirtd only in session mode, how would I do that?

Thanks for the help!  This stuff is really awesome and I’m just trying to get a full understanding of it.

-Mike
--
Michael Espinoza
Mobile Phone : 646 327 9273