WinServer2016 guest no mouse in VirtManager

Hi! I recently converted several Windows Server VMs from HyperV to libvirt/KVM. The host is running openSUSE Leap 15.3. I used virt-v2v and I installed virtio drivers on all of them and it all went well - except for one VM. The mouse does not work for this VM in VirtualMachineManager. There is no cursor and no response. There are no issues showing in Windows Device Manager. The mouse shows up as a PS/2 mouse. Interestingly if I RDP into this VM using Microsoft Remote Desktop the mouse works fine. Any ideas?

----

John McInnes

jmcinnes /\T svt.org