Re: live migration via unix socket

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 4:50 AM Martin Kletzander <mkletzan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 02:17:39PM +0200, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:55 PM David Vossel <dvossel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Any chance we can get the safety check removed for the next Libvirt
>> release? Does there need to be an issue opened to track this?
>>

>Regardless of Martin's answer :): Please file one.
>Please file an RFE requesting the change and stating the motivation.

Is there any BZ or issue created where I could post an update?  I spent some
time with this and I got stuck at what looks like the daemon not having a remote
driver instantiated "at some times".  Either it's something very peculiar or I'm
missing something.

Hey, I've created a few BZ's for issues we encountered attempting to introduce live migrations into KubeVirt.

Unable to migrate between to libvirt environments with the same hostname

Unable to perform tunnelled migration to destination libvirt over unix socket

Libvirt Lifecycle events not firing after migration.