virsh migrate ---no route to host

Hi,
I am trying to migrate a guest domain from one node to another. I've tried several options of the virsh migrate command, but in vain. It seems to be a networking issue. I wanted to make sure that my setup is correct and that I am not missing anything.

I've issued the below command on the source node (n0):

[user@n0 ~]$ virsh --connect qemu:///system migrate --verbose Fedora-17-x86_64-1 qemu+ssh://n1/system
error: unable to connect to server at 'n1:49156': No route to host

I was wondering if you have any ideas on how to fix this issue.

My current setup/configuration:

1. virsh version : 0.10.2

2. The user has all the necessary access control setup. I've referenced http://libvirt.org/auth.html

I am able to locally and remotely connect to both the nodes. I am also able to start, stop and perform other actions on guest domains on local and remote nodes, e.g.,

/* access destination node */
[user@n0 ~]$ virsh --connect qemu+ssh://n1/system list --all
 Id    Name                           State

/* access local node */
[user@n0 ~]$ virsh  --connect qemu:///system list --all
 Id    Name                           State
 2     Fedora-17-x86_64-1             running
 -     Fedora-18-x86_64-DVD           shut off

3. ssh keys are configured for password less access to both the nodes

4. I've opened ports 49152-49215 on the destination node i.e., n1. please see below.

[user@n1 images]$ sudo iptables -L
[sudo] password for user:
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:domain
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp dpt:bootps
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:bootps
ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere state NEW tcp dpt:ssh REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-host-prohibited ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpts:49152:49215 ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp spts:49152:49215

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT all -- anywhere 192.168.122.0/24 state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  192.168.122.0/24     anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-port-unreachable REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-port-unreachable REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-host-prohibited

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

5. I've restarted the libvirtd after updating the iptables. I don't think that is necessary, but did it anyway.

I was wondering if I am missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Hari