(no subject)

Hello all, I am looking to use bonded interfaces as a bridge device for my virtual hosts. My goal was to have 4 nics bonded together to create a large pipe for my guests. I then tried to create a bridge device out of it similar to creating a bridge out of a single nic. It unfortunately did not work. Does any one know of a way to bond 2 or more nics than configure the bond as a bridge to the virtual guests.

Thanks in advance,

Dave B