Re: RedHat 9 on a CF Disk

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 19:17, Ronald Reed wrote:
> Well, I went thru the comps.xml file and pulled out all the mandatory
> packages in Base and Core. That gives me the following list:

[snip]

That's a whole lot of stuff you don't probably need at all. efibootmgr
and elilo only exist on ia64 IIRC, you're probably not going to use raid
on a flash disk -> raidtools can be safely thrown out, it probably
doesn't have CD-ROM -> eject is not needed etc etc. "Mandatory" in
comps.xml doesn't really mean mandatory...

> Now, how do I find out the order to install them in?

rpm will take care of the order, you don't have to worry about it.

	- Panu -