Re: RedHat 9 on a CF Disk

Well, I went thru the comps.xml file and pulled out all the mandatory
packages in Base and Core. That gives me the following list:

basesystem
bash
coreutils
cpio
e2fsprogs
ed
efibootmgr
elilo
file
filesystem
glibc
grub
hdparm
hotplug
initscripts
iproute
iputils
kbd
kernel
libgcc
libtermcap
losetup
passwd
procps
raidtools
readline
redhat-logos
redhat-release
rootfiles
rpm
setserial
setup
sysklogd
SysVinit
termcap
util-linux
vim-minimal
authconfig
kudzu
shadow-utils
acl
at
attr
authconfig
bc
bind-utils
bzip2
crontabs
cyrus-sasl-plain
dhclient
diffutils
dos2unix
ethtool
eject
kudzu
lha
logrotate
lsof
lokkit
mailcap
man
mkbootdisk
mt-st
netconfig
ntsysv
parted
pciutils
pinfo
quota
redhat-logos
rsync
slocate
star
talk
tcsh
telnet
traceroute
time
tmpwatch
utempter
unix2dos
unzip
vconfig
vim-common
vixie-cron
zip

Now, how do I find out the order to install them in?