How to make kickstart probe network adapter automaticially

I am working to use kickstart to install a machine which has more than one network adapters. For some reason, I don’t know the exact adapter name for network installation. I know there is an option “ks=link” can make kickstart to use first network adapter who have a link. But  there is a limitation for “ks=link”.  For example, if I config eth1 as install adapter,  I have to make sure that eth0 don’t have a link. It means that I have to disconnect eth0 from network.  Does kickstart have a option like “ks=dhcp” or “ks=<MAC>”  to make kickstart use first adapter have a DHCP IP or have the special Mac address?

Thanks.