How to disable media detection in latest anaconda

Hi,

I've been kickstarting some FC1 systems lately, and are being annoyed by
the fact that now anaconda detects a CD and mounts it to use the installer
from it instead of using it from a ramdisk (as in RHL 9).

This disables the capacity of removing the CD and walk away to use it on
another computer... Is there a command line option a new
kickstart option to be used to force anaconda to NOT use the CD?
I personally dislike python and have no interest in trying to hack
anaconda for this.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Carlos