headless kickstart/ installation without installing any rpms

I.

My current ks.cfg works quite ok but I want to get it a bit more non-interactive. Currently I'm booting using a floppy-disk which means I have to use at least a 2nd floppy for the modules. Therefor interactivity is necessary - I need to tell the installer that the modules disk is placed in the drive and under certain circumstances also which drive to use. Is there any option to let the installer simply wait for single keystroke to start to load the modules and after this to wait for the next keystroke to go on reading the ks.cfg and go on installing?

In short:

1. placing floppy in drive
2. starting server
3. waiting for server to finish loading the initial stuff
4. placing the modules floppy in drive
5. hitting enter-key once
6. waiting for modules to be loaded
7. placing a 3rd floppy in drive with ks.cfg and additional stuff
8. hitting enter.key once again and waiting for the installation to finish

II.

Currently I install only a minimal system just to reach the pre-section to delete the just installed stuff to simply grab my handmade image-tarball from the ftp-server and untar it, run some scripts to make it bootable. Is there any way to use the installer without installing any rpms just to reach the post-section or do I have to modify anaconda therefor myself?

Thx alot,
Thoralf