RE: PXE building from a e1000 network card with 10/100 router

Jeremy,
the e1000.o drivers are there the kernel level is
2.4.9-e.24BOOT. I looked in the initrd image
modules.cgz to verify and the module is loading in
kickstart I looked under <alt>+F12 screen. I believe
the problem is the kernel is not communication with
the router correctly . . .