Re: Fedora Core 1 - NFS kickstart issue

	Hi,

just a thing... the last time I met this problem it wasn't DHCP....
I ran my installs via FTP and I had in my ks.cfg
url --url ftp://192.168.1.10

and got the same error as you. The correct syntax was

url --url ftp://192.168.1.10/

Perhaps you meet similar little 'syntax kwirk' in NSF server / path
specification ?

Mickael