Fedora Core 1 - NFS kickstart issue

Hello,

I'm having trouble NFS kickstarting with Fedora Core 1. I did have NFS kickstart working on RH9.

The node does get it's IP address via DHCP and I verified NFS is working to the /kickstart directory.

The problem I get is, after the IP is assigned I get "install exited abnormally -- received signal 11 sending termination signals...done".

Is there any way to debug this on the node?

To kickstart the node, I boot off Fedora Core 1 CD1 and at the prompt type "linux ks", which should boot off the dhcp server default /kickstart directory and boot the respective <IP Address>-kickstart file, as it did with RH9 kickstart.

Are there any changes to NFS kickstart with Fedora Core 1 or perhaps the DHCP server?

Any suggestions?

Jeff

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com