From: Mickael Bailly <mickael.bailly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx,"Crow69 aka thedude" <crow69dude@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 1 - NFS kickstart issue
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:04:48 +0100

	Hi,

just a thing... the last time I met this problem it wasn't DHCP....
I ran my installs via FTP and I had in my ks.cfg
url --url ftp://192.168.1.10

and got the same error as you. The correct syntax was

url --url ftp://192.168.1.10/

Perhaps you meet similar little 'syntax kwirk' in NSF server / path
specification ?

Mickael

On Friday 07 November 2003 17:49, Crow69 aka thedude wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having trouble NFS kickstarting with Fedora Core 1.  I did have NFS
> kickstart working on RH9.
>
> The node does get it's IP address via DHCP and I verified NFS is working to
> the /kickstart directory.
>
> The problem I get is, after the IP is assigned I get "install exited
> abnormally -- received signal 11   sending termination signals...done".
>
> Is there any way to debug this on the node?
>
> To kickstart the node, I boot off Fedora Core 1 CD1 and at the prompt type
> "linux ks", which should boot off the dhcp server default /kickstart
> directory and boot the respective <IP Address>-kickstart file, as it did
> with RH9 kickstart.
>
> Are there any changes to NFS kickstart with Fedora Core 1 or perhaps the
> DHCP server?
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Jeff

Mickael Bailly