AW: Ejecting CDROM in %POST?

Hi,

do you make only fresh installs or upgrade-installs as well? In case you
make only fresh installs, the boot order in BIOS must be something like:
1) rem. device
2) HD
3) CD/DVD
If there is no system on the HD, the install system will be started from
CD. After install and reboot the freshly installed system will be
started from HD.

Regards,
Martin Newiger