Re: RE: Ejecting CDROM in %POST?

I did consider removing 'reboot' from my ks.cfg, but only as a last resort. I think it would be nice to insert the CDROM, start the machine and come back when everything is done to see a login prompt.
I just added 'eject /dev/cdrom' to my %POST and that command did not seem to execute. Note that the CD tray on the machines I have will not close automatically on reboot. This is something other people have come across. So I should be ok as long as the command properly executes and the CD tray opens before reboot.
I am not using the --chroot option.