Re: Forcing kickstart to ask for network configuration

I have tried this, but I will not be asked. The problem most properly
is that I have compiled the network driver (sk98lin) into the kernel,
not as a module. If the kernel is compiled as module the installation
ends with a segmentation fault, just after the module is loaded. There
is no further information and I am unable to see the logs in /tmp
since it immediatly unmounts and there is no prompt.

Regards,
Holger