Re: KS.CFG on CD and Vendor supplied drivers

I would seriously recommend using PXE instead of booting of physical
media.  Booting off the network is so much nicer if your
environment/hardware supports it.

Here's a good link about adding custom drivers..  It doesn't mention where
on the CD to put them, but it should give you some pointers.  My guess is
that there is an initrd.img that the cd uses to boot--modify that one
instead of the one mentioned in this link:

http://www.puschitz.com/Kickstart.shtml

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

"José J. Cintrón" <jcintron@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx