From: "Jim Wildman" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: More adding network driver to custom cd

> To do it cleanly, check out the 'buildinstall' script which is part of
> the Anaconda-runtime package.  In short, copy mkimage.i386 to the root
> of your CD build tree, regen the package indexes, then run buildinstall.
> Presto, all new install images with stuff in the right places..
>
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Glenn MacGregor wrote:
>
> > Thanks for all the responses to my original question!
> >
> > I am still having some issues. Let me explain my situation a bit better
this time. I need to make a cd which installs a modified (some of my own
rpms get installed) redhat linux 8.0 on a server with no interaction from
the user (server has no keyboard,mouse or monitor). This did work fine when
Dell shipped there 1u series servers with Intel network cards, now they ship
them with Broadcom networks cards.