Re: More adding network driver to custom cd

To do it cleanly, check out the 'buildinstall' script which is part of
the Anaconda-runtime package.  In short, copy mkimage.i386 to the root
of your CD build tree, regen the package indexes, then run buildinstall.
Presto, all new install images with stuff in the right places..

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE                                jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rossberry.com