RE: problems with clearpart

This is also a problem with 7.3 even though 7.3 claims to have
the option to only do certain drives.  Has anyone found if
this is OK in 8.0 or 9.0?  Attempted bug reports have gotten nowhere.

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team