Re: adding printers in kickstart

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Lambert, Eric wrote:

> Does someone know the correct command line to use in kickstart (or in a
> running OS for that matter) to use to add an LPD network printer?

You create the definition using printconf{t,g}ui on an installed system,
then export it using printconf-tui.

In your kickstart file, you import it with printconf-tui. Read the man
pages for more.

Don't overlook the possibility of serving up your configuration, once
you have it, with your webserver. You can fetch it on your client with
either lynx or wget.

--
Please, reply only to the list.