-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Rowlands [mailto:phr@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 17:17
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Sean P. Kane wrote:

>How is: https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/kickstart-list/
>searchable?

Erm, you could download the entire archive and grep through it?
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/kickstart-list.mbox/kickstart
-list.mbox

>It seems to just be copies of the test messages with no
>search capabilities what so ever. Am I missing something obvious here?

Because the archives are "closed", i.e. available only to subscribers,
Google and others can't add them to search engines. This is something
the list-owner could change (hint,hint).

Cheers,
Phil

--
"Free Nations have a duty to defend our people by uniting against the
violent..." - George W. Bush