From: Drew Shuller, Net-Sieve, INC [mailto:drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 15:52
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: grub config

I was using lilo, which I was able to config using kickstart commands. A
couple of weeks ago, I asked this list how to specify grub instead, and
the answer I received was just don't ask for lilo, and you'll get grub.

However, I can't find the kickstart documentation on how to configure
grub (surprise!!), and currently I'm having to use the keyboard when the
grub section comes up. It asks if I want a grub password, ect.

So, does anyone know if there's a way to configure grub during
kickstart, or will have have to use lilo (so I won't have to touch the
keyboard) and then replace some files in the post section so my machine
will use grub? Thanksabunch!

Drew