grub config

I was using lilo, which I was able to config using kickstart commands. A
couple of weeks ago, I asked this list how to specify grub instead, and the
answer I received was just don't ask for lilo, and you'll get grub.

However, I can't find the kickstart documentation on how to configure grub
(surprise!!), and currently I'm having to use the keyboard when the grub
section comes up. It asks if I want a grub password, ect.

So, does anyone know if there's a way to configure grub during kickstart, or
will have have to use lilo (so I won't have to touch the keyboard) and then
replace some files in the post section so my machine will use grub?
Thanksabunch!

Drew