Re: Updating Installation Repository

JPH> I was wondering if anyone knows of any tools already
JPH> written or hanging around that can automate keeping an
JPH> installation repository of rpms uptodate with the current patched
JPH> rpms??

The responses I've seen so far didn't seem to address the issue.
There was a discussion on this last about a month ago where a few
tools were listed; I ended up using one written in Perl called
"update_rpms".  When configured with the appropriate paths, it asks
you about each updated RPM and makes a hard link from the updates
directory into the installation repository (so you only keep one copy
around).

It seems to work well enough.  I don't recall where the script came
from, but I can send a copy if you can't find it in the archives.

 - J<