Re: Updating Installation Repository

I use autoupdate. I have it run everynight, checking rpmfind.net for new
rpms. It downloads them, installs them, and later in the night I run
genhdlist. This keeps my RPMS directory completely up to date, so that
when I do an FTP install, it is always with the latest RPMS.

I am working on some scripts now that will allow me to better control
what rpms make it into my distribution, but for right now, autoupdate
works very well for me.

You can find autoupdate at

http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~gerald/ftp/autoupdate/

Ron Reed