how can I view output from %post

Title: how can I view output from %post

I'm running a text based 7.3 kickstart install over NFS.  In my %post section (which is working now), I have several echo statements to track progress, however, these don't show on screen.  I'm also not sure what text file on the system (like install.log) would contain this info.  So, can someone help me to make it so that my echos appear on the blue screen during the post phase of the install?  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

I tried searching the mailing list on redhat.com, but I get nothing returned….at all.  Looks like the search is broken or my browser is screwy….thanks.

Eric Lambert