hdlist

Hello,

Can someone point me in the direction of some information about getting up
to speed on kickstart.  What I am trying to do is have the RedHat
distribution tree on an ftp server so that I can do kickstart installs via
ftp.  I didn't want to have to create the tree in such a way that it would
look like multiple trees/multiple CD's.  The other thing is I wanted to have
multiple version of the RedHat distribution on the same server and wasn't
sure how to use the genhdlist in that environment.

Thanks in advance

Preston