Re: Alternate comps.xml file?

I am not sure about specifying another comps.xml file, but there are
possibly 2 other solutions you may want to try:

1) If you are using kickstart (I assume because this is the kickstart
list), then explicitly list the packages that you want installed for one
of the cases (presumably your "edited" case). And then don't edit
comps.xml. If you explicit list the packages, then it will never use
comps.xml. comps.xml will then only be used if doing a "regular"
install.

2) you could define your own groups within the comps.xml, and leave the
other groups untouched. Then in your custom install, specify those
groups in the package section. During regular installs, it would just be
normal.

I think this should be possible, but I have never tried it...

    --brett