From: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James Dickson
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 1:57 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PXE net install question

Well.... I guess that is true. However when I setup my pxe environment I
had to define a location for my ks.cfg (usually the same nfs share as my
RedHat binaries) in my /tftp/pxelinux.cfg/default file.It would then
mount and read my  ks.cfg for the install parameters.
Which included the NFS share of my RedHat binaries.

You can create a ks.cfg file to do the interactive setup from the
keyboard and monitor.

James
jdickson@xxxxxxxxxx