Re: newbie nfs kickstart question, continued

Forrest, thanks for the help.

I'm getting the same error messages no matter where I'm specifiying the
ks.cfg file. First I tried it over the network, then I put the ks file on
the floppy and typed linux ks=floppy. Same deal, the major error message is:

/usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py
Partition command requires one anoymous argument
install exited abnormally

Here's my partition info in my ks file, do you see any problem with this:

clearpart --all
part /usr / /home --fstype etx3 --size=2048
part /tmp --fstype ext3 --size=1024
part /boot --fstype etc3 --size=34
part swap --size=512
part /var --fstype ext3 --size=1 --grow

Some shortened messages from the various sources:
F2 - sh-2.05a#
F3 -
mounting nfs path 10.0.0.2:/rh
got url nfs://mnt/source
modules ide-cd not found
probing busses
found eepro100 device
looking for video cards, found video controller
inserted /tmp/raid0.o
/tmp/raid1.o
/tmp/xor.o
/tmp/msdos.o
/tmp/jbd.o
/tmp/ext3.o
/tmp/reiserfs.o
load module set done
anaconda floppy device fd0

F4
nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
unable to identify CD-ROM format
can't find ext2 filesystem on dev loop (7,0)
journald block device driver loaded