Re: newbie nfs kickstart question, continued

Drew Shuller, Net-Sieve, INC wrote:
OK, after reading the archives for 5 hours, I finally came across the answer
to my first question, in one of Forrest's posts. I have to use bootnet.img
instead of boot.img if I'm doing an nfs install. Thanks Forrest! I got past
the kernel panic issue, my install starts from the nfs drive where I have
the RPM's mounted, but it's asking me for all the params that should be in
the ks.cfg file, so the install is not reading it. I saw the solution to
that problem in another one of Forrest's posts, somewhere in the last 5
hours, now I have to go find it....

Drew
Austin, TX

You are welcome.  LOL, I guess I'm popular in the archives.

First, try using the IP addresss instead of the name in your syslinux.cfg file (the ks=nfs:... line). If you do an install, and input your language, keyboard, nfs server location, etc., does it find the installation directory? Check Ctrl+Alt+F3 and F4 to see if you have any error messages.

Forrest