dont want @ base package to install???

Hi

I Have made a kickstart boot disk with the packages i want to install.
The problem is that kickstart automagically installs @ base. I dont want
this as i dont require a lot of the packages, I have specified the
packages i wanted manually.

How do i get kickstart not to install the @ base? I have considered
editing the comps.xml file but since I'm doing cdrom installs i dont
know how to get ks to read the ks config from the boot floppy.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Im considering just
putting a whole bunch of rpm -e package_name to the %post section.

thanks
Merritt