RE: Hassles with 8.0 - renegotiating the DHCP?!?

Thanks Kelley, I'll have a look at the bug report.  I thought along the
same lines as you when this error started happening, and updated my
pxelinux.0, but found the same problem.  The release of pxelinux.0 that
I am using is out of the latest syslinux package (1.76), though I am
unsure what rev. this is.  Should I be using a different version?

The client *does* try a DHCPDISCOVER 4 times before giving up though...

-Ace