IBM x330 kickstart problem.

It's me again guys, and here's another problem I seem to be having now.
I have 6 IBM x330's, each seperated into pairs of two.
One pair I can PXEboot -> Syslinux -> kickstart happily: starts up, contacts my dhcp server,
loads up the pxelinux.cfg file, grabs the correct kernel and init image, uncompresses them,
boots, and initiates a kickstart install over nfs.

Mind you, I am using the same pxelinux.cfg file and kickstart file for all 6 of these servers.

The other 2 pairs PXEboot unhappily: start up, contact my dhcp server, loads up the pxelinux.cfg
file, grabs the correct kernel and init image, seems to uncompress them, and then fails to boot the kernel.

The last message I get during boot is:
Uncompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel.

Specs for a machine that works:
Single 1Ghz P3 proc, gig of ram, 18 gig mirrored hdd's mirrored via an IBM Serveraid LX card, 2 embedded 100Mbit nic's @ a single 2x100 Mbit nic pci cards.

Specs for a machine that doesnt work
Dual 1Ghz P3 procs, gig of ram, 18 gig mirrored hdd's mirrored via an IBM Serveraid LX card, 2 embedded 100Mbit nic's @ a single 2x100 Mbit nic pci cards.

Any idea? I've used kickstart on a similar dual proc machine, with no problems (an x342). Any little bit helps.