how does the installation routine works?

dear everyone,

i have to take an project at the end of my education.
i want to choose the interesting theme of automatic
installing of reed hat 7.2 via kickstart.
i´ve found a lot of information about using kickstart.
it works fine and so on.
but my question os now here:
how does the installation routine works?
can anybody give me a listing what kickstart respective
anaconda do during the proccess?
current my status of information is that first
the floppy-"kernel" is loaded with some drivers for
fs and net, controlled by the syslinux parameters.
next it´s searching for the ks.cfg and copy it to /tmp
after this anaconda is working with the parameter
--kickstart and the configuration is in work.
but for my project-documentation this is too less information.
can anybody help me???

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Malte Menkhoff

Deutsche Telekom AG