Providing information during kickstart installations

I want to create a Kickstart boot floppy disk for our admins where
they only have to provide the static IP address of the new server, the
IP address of the default gateway, and the name of the server. Everything
else should be done/configured automatically.

If I don't configure the network in ks.cfg, it defaults to DHCP.
If I just make the entry "network --device eth0 --bootproto static"
in ks.cfg, it gives an error and starts to ask me what kind of
installation methods I want to use etc.

What is the best approach solving this problem?

Is there no flag I can pass to the network parameter in ks.cfg which says
that this information has to be provided by the user?

Thanks
Werner