NFS Kickstart: "Don't Fall back to cd"

Hi,

I'm doing some kickstarts on machines that boot up using dhcp, and then
they mount the install media using nfs.  Problem is, it seems that it
tries to mount the nfs directory 3 times, after which it automagically
falls back to looking on the CD (which I really only use to boot) for
the installation media.

The thing is - I don't want it to do that AT ALL.  Is there a way to
say:

"Mount your install media here, and if you try 3 times and it still
fails, then just tell me instead of falling back to the cd, or halt or
something"?

Thanks

--

Brian K. Jones