KickStart with driver disk

Hello,

I am new to kickstart and has created a kick start using ftp method and
it works fine.  The problem is now I have 300 machines and all has a
Highpoint IDE RAID card.  Is there a way to have kickstart load the
driver from my ftp server as well.  The kickstart driverdisk option need
the driver to be on the hard disk first, this method seems like useless
as all machine has brand new hard disk.

Please help.

Thanks,

Siao