RE: pre-install commands

Have you tried using the "zerombr yes" option?

--Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Bradshaw [mailto:bradshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 4:28 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: pre-install commands

what type of commands are accessible during the %pre portion of
kickstart. I am hoping to be able to dd zeros to the drive in order to
wipe out weird partition info that causes the regular kickstart install
to prompt the user about bad partition information, which isn't very
automated.

If anyone knows a better solution I would like to hear ideas.

Rick

PS. clearpart -all doesn't work for this situation.