RE: pre-install commands

yes I have and that didn't help either. The background for this is that
we previously used a self written tool that would dd images to the drive
which worked fine but if the geometry of the disk was different it would
end up in a wierd state where the partition table had many small unused
partitions and it makes the kickstart installer think it is a corrupt
table and prompts for ignore or cancel. so the zerombr and the clearpart
don't make a difference.

Rick