Robert Citek wrote:
 3) add this stanza to /etc/lilo.cfg:
    image=/boot/ks/vmlinuz
        label=install
        initrd=/boot/ks/initrd.img
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda1
        append="ks=hd:hda1/ks/ks.cfg"

First, you should generally try to mimic the kernel args from syslinux.cfg on the boot disk you are using. I boot anaconda with lilo all the time, and I use something like this:

image=/boot/vmlinuz-anaconda
   label=ks
   read-only
   initrd=/boot/initrd-anaconda.img
   append="devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192 ks=http://server/path/ks.cfg";

Second, Keep in mind that the primary purpose of the bootnet image is for network based installs. There are not nearly as many scsi drivers here as there are on boot.img. It is not surprising that the first stage of anaconda might not be able to access your scsi drive to pull the kickstart file off. Try using nfs or http to pull the kickstart in if you're going to be using bootnet.img. If this is not an option, you can put ks.cfg directly on the initrd and pull it in with "ks=file:/ks.cfg" or some such.

OTOH, as long as you're booting from lilo off the hard drive, why not use one of the larger initrds, such as the isolinux initrd, the autoboot initrd, or initrd-everything.