kickstart NFS fails

I am trying to kickstart a machine using NFS off of my kickstart server. All
the other machines (many) on the network can successfully mount the
appropriate directories off of the server, but during startup kickstart fails
while attempting to mount. Is there something specific to kickstart that I
need to change to successfully NFS mount?

-Josh