Re: using ks only for package selection

I submitted it. Thanks again for the help. The workaround is fine, as long as I don't want to change my selected packages...

Bruce

--On Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:57:53 PM -0700 "Taylor, ForrestX" <forrestx.taylor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bruce Lowekamp wrote:

Thanks for Forrest Taylor for quickly responding that this method works
fine WITHOUT the "interactive" keyword.

I think I will not even begin to try to figure this one out, but surely
this is a bug?

Thanks for the quick responses.

Bruce

Apparently it is a bug.  Please enter this into bugzilla
(bugzilla.redhat.com), and see if Red Hat can duplicate this error.  If
you need help with bugzilla, let me know.

Forrest