Re: using ks only for package selection

Bruce Lowekamp wrote:

Thanks for Forrest Taylor for quickly responding that this method works fine WITHOUT the "interactive" keyword.

I think I will not even begin to try to figure this one out, but surely this is a bug?

Thanks for the quick responses.

Bruce

Apparently it is a bug. Please enter this into bugzilla (bugzilla.redhat.com), and see if Red Hat can duplicate this error. If you need help with bugzilla, let me know.

Forrest