Can kickstart be configured to auto-check for dependancies and install them as well?

Hi

I'm using Redhat 6.2 and created a ks.cfg. httpd gave an error problem when
starting up.

Starting httpd:
Syntax error on line 248 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp3.so into server:
libttf.so.2: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory [FAILED]

I checked for libttf.so.2 in rpmfind.net and found this rpm to have this
file: freetype-1.3.1-5

Then I realized that there maybe other rpms that have been installed without
checking for dependencies.

Is this true? If yes, is there an option in kickstart to do a dependancy
check for all rpms and then auto-install them as well?

I've attached my ks.cfg if helps in anyway.

Regards

Rishi