Re: "required" kickstart directives

rpjday wrote:
if *anyone* has a spare machine and wants to test what happens if you

1) leave out the "network" directive entirely, and
2) put in the sole directive "network" with no args

i'd be delighted to know what the result is.  yup, i agree -- the docs
can be confusing.  time to learn python so i can read the source, i guess.

rday

I just tried ks.cfg on floppy with no network entry (cdrom install), and it doesn't ask for the network stuff. I didn't try just network, because I thought the original did what you wanted.

Forrest