Kickstart v6.2 & Netapp

Hola!

Does anyone know if there are compatability issues with NFS on Network
Appliances boxes and kickstart for RedHat 6.2.

I haven't been able to put a sniffer in place to check to see which
version of NFS is being run - but there's some indication in the
archives that kickstart under v7.x will default to using NFSv3, and
doesn't speak it correctly.

The kickstart configuration that I'm using works perfectly when NFS
is available from a different source (another RedHat 6.2 box), and that
same RedHat 6.2 box is able to mount off of the NetApp with no problems.

Once the kickstarted box is up and running, it too is able to mount off
of the Netapp with no problems.

Hopefully I'll be able to check what's flowing over the wire soon - but
thoughts in the interim would be wonderful.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."